If you want to go to a specific date in iMessage, there are two ways you can do it. You can either scroll through your messages until you find the date you’re looking for or use the search function to narrow down the results.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone
- Tap on the conversation you want to go to on a specific date in
- Tap on the “i” in the top right corner of the screen
- Tap on the “Search” bar at the top of the screen
- Type in the date you want to go to and hit “Search”
- 6- The results will populate below with all messages from that day including pictures and videos
Can You Go to a Specific Date in iMessage?
Yes, you can go to a specific date in iMessages. To do this, open the Messages app and tap on the “Search” bar at the top of the screen. Then, type in the date you want to view (e.g., “12/31/15”) and press “Enter.”
This will bring up all of the messages from that day.
How Can I See Text Messages from a Certain Date on My iPhone?
In order to view your iPhone’s text messages from a certain date, you will need to first open the Messages app. Once you have opened the app, go to the “SMS” section in the bottom left-hand corner. From here, you will be able to select any message thread and view all of the texts exchanged within that thread.
If you cannot find the specific text message you are looking for, you can try using the search function by tapping on the magnifying glass icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Type in a keyword or phrase related to what you are trying to find and see if any relevant results come up.
How Can I Get Old iMessages Without Scrolling?
There are a few ways that you can get old iMessages without scrolling. One way is to go into the Settings app and select the “Messages” option. From there, you will be able to see all of your past messages and select which ones you would like to view.
Another way to get old iMessages without scrolling is by using a third-party app such as Message Export for WhatsApp. This app will allow you to export your WhatsApp messages and your iMessage history. Once exported, you can view all of your messages in a text file format, making it easy to scroll through.
The last way to get old iMessages without scrolling is using iCloud backup files. If you have an iCloud backup of your iPhone, you can restore it to your computer and then access the Messages app from there. This will give you a complete history of all the messages that were ever sent or received on your device.
How to Search iMessage by Date Reddit
If you’re like most people, you probably use iMessage to communicate with friends and family on a daily basis. And while iMessage is a great way to stay in touch, it can be not easy to keep track of all your conversations. Fortunately, there’s a way to search through your iMessage history to find specific messages – and it’s pretty easy to do.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the conversation that you want to search through.
- Tap on the “i” icon in the top-right corner of the screen (it stands for “information”).
- Tap on “Search” at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in what you’re looking for in the search bar at the top of the screen (for example, if you’re looking for a particular date, type in “date: mm/dd/yyyy”).
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard once you’ve finished typing your search term(s).
- The results of your search will be shown below (you may need to scroll down to see them). Simply tap on any message to open it up and read it!
If you want to go to a specific date in iMessage, open the app and click on the “Chats” tab. Next, find the conversation you want to view and click on it. After that, click on the “Details” button in the top right corner.
Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the date you want to view.